Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Litter and how they grow











Every week there are new changes in the pups and they are so much fun to watch and play with. It was time for the litter of 12 to get a new outdoor setup so they have more room to run and play, so that is what I did on Monday. Now the babies are spending their days outside in the fresh air and sunshine in a bigger pen and I am putting them up in crates at night instead of the indoor expen. The first whole night in the crates went well. No crying and no accidents. I was up at 6:00 am and carrying them outside where they have their breakfast. Here are a few recent pictures. This weekend, I will be getting more formal stacked photos of all 12.




On another note, I did go to dogshows in Greenville, SC this past weekend. Met up with friends and had a lovely time. My goal of finishing Koda or Merlin did not happen, tho they both placed well. It was a huge whippet entry with majors in both sexes. No more dog shows now until the majority of these babies go to their new homes. Now that they are older, they are even more work!! But those of you who know me know that it is a labor of love.




No comments: