Thursday, March 17, 2011

Litter sired by Myles






















Here are 3 of the 8 pups sired by my Myles, Sel. Ch. Sowagla Quicksilver To Taejaan. The mother is Rajo Dance On Darling and the litter was bred by Jo Pelton in Southwest Virginia. Can you believe all 8 puppies were females? They are so cute and love people. These 3 are spoken for but if you have any interest in the rest of the litter, let me know and I can put you in contact with Jo. The dam Juba, goes back closely to Appraxin lines and overall the pedigree shows lots of foreign influence with dogs from England, Australia and NZ.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, my name is Abigail and I'm looking for a performance whippet pup all the way out in Charleston SC, honestly I've been having rotten luck, everything from rude owners to skittish, hyperactive, non-whippet whippets. it seems like I've been talking to all the wrong people. I would love if you could pass along my e-mail address to the breeder of these gorgeous pups.
appozulp@edisto.cofc.edu
thanks