Thursday, April 22, 2010

Leaving the nest




All the babies have gone to their new homes now except one. Charm is still here with me but even she will be leaving soon for her new home in Florida. She is exceptionally bright and her name Charm fits her well as she is certainly charming. She will be going to Ann Meyer and co-owned by myself and co-breeder Debbie Butt. Looks like she will be headed to the show ring.


Here she is being her cute self and hanging out with a rubber chicken.


Jake, Sel. Ch Fleetwood Return To Sendr has been a busy boy lately with lots of girlfriends. I will keep you posted but so far it looks like Mira, or Appraxin Sowagla Hearts Desire is definitely PG. We are awaiting the news on several other girls. If you want info on upcoming Jake pups, just drop me an email.


1 comment:

We love massage said...

Hi there,

I am looking a whippet puppy to adapt. I had one before and loved her. If you can help, I 'd be really appreciated.


Thank you
Selo