Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Jake babies!

Friday was a fun, whippet day! Emily Carabello brought her litter to my house, they are 12 weeks old now and I was to choose a stud fee pup. I had seen photos but this was the first time I got to see them in person and get my hands on them. I must say it really is a pretty litter, there were 4 girls and 2 boys. The sire is my Jake, Ch Fleetwood Return to Sendr and dam is UKC Ch Sowagla Moonbeam Daytripper, or Daya. Above are the three we are keeping. Tomas, Raven and Chili.
Here is cute little Tomas.
Tomas stacked, he is staying here at Sowagla.
Raven stacked, also staying here.
Chili stacked. Emily and her friend Melissa will be showing Chili.

There are a couple more pups available from Emily so email me if you want contact information.

No comments: